Who should take this course?
This course is for all nursing home staff.
Why should I take this course?
Tight budgets and short staffing mean that most nursing home staff have more on their “to-do” lists than humanly possible. Time management, therefore, is a critical skill. This course provides you with a practical method for getting the important things done.
What will I learn?
After completing Time Management for Long-Term Care Workers, you will be able to:
- Plan and prioritize each day’s activities,
- Overcome procrastination quickly and easily,
- Handle crises effectively and quickly,
- Organize your work space and workflow,
- Delegate more efficiently,
- Use rituals, and
- Run more effective meetings (or participate more effectively).
How long will it take?
Allow about 30 minutes to complete the Time Management for Long-Term Care Workers.